We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Who is collecting the information?
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including your name, company name, personal and business address and contact numbers but excluding any financial information such as credit card numbers.)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, username and e-mail address)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, username and e-mail address)
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties.
How will the information be used?
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymized data about visitors to this site. We use this data to improve visitor experience, and to help us make the site better and attract more visitors. Google Analytics records:
- The website the visitor came from to get to this site.
- The kind of computer they are using (Windows, Mac, etc. as well as information like screen resolution, web browser etc.)
- The vistors general location (eg: London, United Kingdom)
- Where the visitor clicked on the site and how long they stayed for.
In using Google Analytics, we are bound by Google Analytics Terms of Service
We use Cloudflare to help us optimize and protect this site. Cloudflare may place a cookie in your browser to help it provide its services. You can read more about this here - Cloudflare Privacy & Security Policy
Updating your personal information
We offer a ‘My details’ page (also known as Dashboard), where you can update your personal information at any time, and change your marketing preferences. You can get to this page from most pages on the site – simply click on the ‘My details’ link at the top of the screen when you are signed in.